On Apr 27, 2014, at 13:52 11, Rual Thompson <myspectacularjour...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Im thinking of starting a new rivendell user forum, this mailing list is
> clunky

FWIW, it is most unlikely that I would participate much in such a forum.
‘Clunky’ it may be, but mailing lists have the (for me) great benefit that
every item posted comes through in a linear fashion, making it relatively easy
to see *everything* that is going on in the community.  Contrast this with web
fora, where everything ends up being stuffed into 5294 different pigeonholes.
I for one just don’t have the time to troll through all of that stuff.

> and buggy to say the best, lol, a forum would allow all active users in
> the platform to get help in a timely manner, provide notifications when
> someone replys to a topic, and allow everyone to share a wealth of knowledge
> without the bugs of not always getting your message through,

I’m a little curious as to what ‘bugs’ you are referring to here.  As for
‘notifications’, we already have them. They’re called ‘e-mail messages’.  :)

| Stult's Report:                                                         |
|       Our problems are mostly behind us.  What we have to do now is     |
| fight the solutions.                                                    |