Hi Fred!

Thanks for the reply. We are using KVM, but we don't run more guest instances
than there are CPU cores available (they're telling me). And we do seem to have
a priority inversion, we're gonna work on that.

In the meantime: is there a way to tell RDImport to just slow down while
importing, so it doesn't use all the bandwith?

And the system manager wonders why RDImport needs a >3 GB file to import a 650
MB file.

I'll keep you updated!

Kind regards,

Peter van Embden