Hello all,

I have a problem after having upgraded to 2.9.0 : exporting carts return
an error "Audio Converter Error : OK", resulting in an error 500 in the
Apache logs.
This is quite critical for me and urgent.

Do you think there might be a problem with the new rdxport.cgi ?

Is it possible to copy the rdxport.cgi from 2.8.2 onto the new one, just
to be able to export audio, or will it miserably crash and burn my
database ? (this DB is only used by a single machine, no concurrent
access, so I can guarantee that no one will use rdxport.cgi
functionalities apart from myself during the export).

It's kinda urgent. If you have the solution, that would be absolutely
great !

Thanks in advance !

    Hoggins!