I'm having an issue also with Trusty, Tryphon repositories. At this moment
I think that it isn't even available
from them, although I updated/upgraded the sources. SQL was installed,
Rivendel/Rivendell Server got this

W: Erro GPG: http://debian.tryphon.eu trusty Release: As seguintes
assinaturas não puderam ser verificadas porque a chave pública não está
disponível: NO_PUBKEY D080CEF3C6ADBBD5
W: Falhou obter http://packages.domain.com/dists/trusty/InRelease

W: Falhou obter http://packages.domain.com/dists/trusty/Release.gpg  Não
foi possível resolver 'packages.domain.com'

W: Falhou o download de alguns ficheiros de índice. Foram ignorados ou os
antigos foram usados em seu lugar.

This to say that once, a few weeks ago, I've managed to install RD (perhaps
when it was still available) on Trusty and the no peak data was shown. Also
a few other "features"...
A google search pointed me to an Apache issue...