Have you added the trophen repo to /etc/apt/sources.list (or
sources.list.d)? Have you run an 'apt-get update'?

Generally the flow for installing a package from a third party repos is:

1. Add repo link to sources.list or sources.list.d.
2. Add key to trusted keys (e.g. via 'apt-key add' or via
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d).
3. Run 'sudo apt-get update' to import the newest list of available
packages from all repos.
4. Run 'sudo apt-get install ...' to install the package in question.