Hi Rob
Thats interesting about the files importing before they are finished
copying. I struck that a few years back when copying pcm wave files
into dropboxes... I assumed the network was too slow... so I assumed.
I solved it by saving as 320k mp3.... and hadn't struck the problem
since. I wonder if an option would be for a dropbox to wait a few mins
before it started importing? Perhaps a checkbox or an ability to wait
x number of minutes before it started importing?

You mentioned that you had a script that imported audio and got rid of
junk files eg adobe pk files... Is it possible to see a copy of that
script? it might be something I can adapt to my situation?

Many thanks
Geoff Barkman