Hi there
I think the file importing from a dropbox is working well now.
I increased the apache time out value from 300 to 3000 and some test
imports have worked well. I presume 300 = 300 seconds = ten minutes
and 3000 = 3000 seconds = 100 minutes and when you consider it only
took about 10 to 15 mins to import the 52 minute audio files .... it
didn't miss out by much time.

Many thanks
Geoff Barkman