On Monday 19 January 2015 02:04:47 pm Mike Carroll wrote:
> The search hits I found all said to ensure various VirtualBox network
> setting are "just so", and I've done that without success. Thanks for any
> thoughts.

 Yeah, I have.
 I don't remember which what was which, but I do remember that the
 VirtualBox defaults were NOT the ones that worked.
 It took some experimenting, but it did work.
 I found that other reasons precluded it being usable *for me* in the
 context I was seeking, so I blew it away.
 ( consistent real time audio delivery being but one )

 Fortunately, you can shut down VB, change the network card spec,
 and re-start without reinstalling the guest until you find the
 magic combination.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Before Xerox, five carbons were the maximum extension of anybody's
ego.