Thanks for the tips, Karl.

It's now up and running. I just need to get Rivendell setup to interface with
my AudioScience card, which is seen by ALSA, but not yet configured in rdadmin.

Does anyone have tips navigating rdadmin to correctly set the device for main
play out and  preview, etc?

---
Nicholas Young
Founder / Original Machine LLC
Executive Producer / The Machine Broadcasting Network
Creator / Mixdown
http://OriginalMachine.com / http://Machine.FM / http://Mixdown.co
(312) 685-2109 (Direct)
1 (844) 4-MACHINE (Studio Line)