Greetings,

HELP

Came into the station this morning and rdlibrary only shows carts when
"show first 100" is selected
show "all" returns a blank library.

Seems I am having a database issue or a issue with the database server.

So now I am trying to do a backup of the database so I have a fresh one
before I do further trouble shooting with the server.
Rivendell RdAdmin fails to backup database.

When using mysqldump to a single file I get

Error 1030: Got error 5 from storage engine when dumping table Bluesweb_SRT
"Bluesweb" being one of my Rivendell services.

Any Help on this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Tim Camp
WZEW-FM
Mobile, Al.