Hi,

I had this issue when I had carts in the DB that didn't exist in /var/snd. They just sat in my playlist never to go away (until restarting airplay).

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia

On 01/12/15 16:53, Tim Camp wrote:
Greetings,

Thanks for all the help yesterday guys, we got things back up with a slightly older backup which meant there was a little data entry to be done, but back up on the air.

One of my stations is having a issue though with played carts staying in the top deck of rdairplay after finishing, sometimes this happen two or three times leaving the tp two or three decks unusable. this just started when running off the new database server and backup database.

Ideas?

Thanks again for your help it was invaluable.

Tim Camp
WZEW-FM
Mobile, Al.