"(I swear there is a tool in Rivendell for this but I couldn't find it)"

That's RDSelect. It's not installed automatically, you'll have to yum
install or equivalent.  Works well; I use it to switch my laptop between
being a standalone Rivendell system and being a client on our production
system.

Regards,
Mike