To follow this up and close it... I think.... As I did more checking, I
discovered that for some reason yet unknown, the database was not actually
replicating on the standby box so of course the audio service events,
clocks, etc were not there that we had created. Short of any other
explanation, a few months ago the master HD died. After rebuilding, I may
not have actually gotten replication started back up as I thought I had.

BTW, the rddbcheck command was so timely to learn about as mentioned in an
email this week. I didn't know about this function and it helped me catch
some mismatched/missing audio files after over 9,200 imports. I tried
finding info on the options but could not. Is there a place where these are
listed? No man file on the system.

Thanks,

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150