On Jun 23, 2016, at 11:15, Fred Gleason <fr...@paravelsystems.com> wrote:

> Confirmed here.  This appears to be a regression introduced in CentOS 6.8.
> Investigating…

The plot thickens…

The ‘gamin’ package (whence the ‘gam_server’ component comes) was not changed
as part of the 6.8 point update.  In fact, that package has been at its current
version (0.1.10-9) since at least CentOS 6.6.  Thus, I suspect a misbehaving
component elsewhere in the GUI ecosystem that is causing that server to be run
incorrectly.  The hunt continues…