On Thursday 23 June 2016 03:36:48 pm Tom Van Gorkom wrote:
> If this helps narrow it down, the problem only appears on the clients, not
> servers, and not on a stand alone that I just set up.

 Remembering what where who when why....

 Rivendell "supports" CentOS ( RHEL ) but RH does not support
 Rivendell. This means we will run into this sort of thing from
 time to time.
 It's also why my plant gets the "release" versions after beta,
 but before release.  The Gamma version, if you will.

 Turns out that my plant also suffers the same problem, but we
 use machines with enough horse power that we didn't notice,
 UNTIL Fred came by this afternoon specifically to look for this
 problem. Probably, we've had this issue for a couple weeks.

 So, I did the only thing a reasonable engineer would do.
 Pulled a disk from a machine with the problem, and said
 "Here, take this with you !"
 I suspect those with support contracts will be seeing a fix
 sometime tomorrow, but that's just a suspicion.
 Meantime, best advice seems to be that if you are running
 CentOS 6.7 DO NOT upgrade the OS just yet.
 If you're already on 6.8, then all I can say is that I'll have
 the fix before you do, nya na na na na na !    :)

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?