Hello,

I am trying to implement a Rivendell system in my organization.

I work for a intercontinental radio association. In that case we share and
broadcast programs from a lot of different radios and we do not control all
the prodution processes.

I came to my point. A radio send us a daily program but the metadata seems
corrupt. It shows a length of 1 hour but the real audio length is 15 min.

I import it with a rivendell dropbox, and when rivendell create a log, it
mess up the playlist with the faulty lenght (creating time with nothing
sheldue)

Passing the audio track in a tag editor fix the issue, for example:

*$ mp3val audio.mp3 -f*

I would like to keep the automated function of the dropbox: Drag the file
and no more to do to import and create the log
Is there a possibility to add this function easily to the dropbox script
used by rivendell.

Thanks
Charly