I always set my logging options to File, so there is a file 'rdairplay.log' that shows all events that were played in a day. I rotate the logs every night at midnight, and use a Perl script to create a daily aired log file that Natural Log can read for electronic reconciliation.

It seems to me you could do much the same and simply scan rdairplay.log for the cart number you are concerned with.

Rob

--
Я там, где ребята толковые,
Я там, где плакаты "Вперёд",