I'm trying to make Rivendell work on a Sound Blaster Audigy sound card,
and support all of the outputs.

In a simple sense, it works, but I want to use the rear, side,
etc as separate outputs and that doesn't seem to work.  I want to use
one output for rdairplay, a separate one for the aux logs, another for
cue, another for the rdcatch decks, etc.

I have done this several times with Asus sound cards and motherboards.
They work exactly as I expect them to work.

But the Sound Blaster ..  even though it has the extra jacks, it just
puts the same audio on all of them.  In rdadmin, there is just one
"port".

Any ideas?

al.