From: "Chuck" <dj.chuc...@googlemail.com>
To: "Rivendell-Dev" <rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 1:46:52 PM
Subject: Re: [RDD] RDCatch Suggestion

I second this suggestion.  Several times a month, one or another of
our program providers does not meet the submission deadline and the
RDCatch download fails.  It would be SO nice to just be able to
right-click and hit a "Download Now" button, rather than creating a
whole new event or modifying the current event, and then remembering to
change it back.

--Chuck W.