I played with this on a test Appliance system. This RML will send an email
with error information when an RDCatch event fails:

*RN mail -s "%y event '%d' for %t failed: %e" mi...@kptz.org
<mi...@kptz.org> < /dev/null !*

The "mail" command is part of the Appliance CentOS.  The resulting email
has no body, and a title something like this:

*Download event 'West Coast Live Hour 1->Cut 001' for 13:19:25 failed:
Unknown Audio Format*

Regards,
Mike