I'll throw my vote to include this feature.

Here's how I have our RDCatch configured to display errors:
In RDAdmin, go to Manage Hosts. Select the machine that your RDCatch tasks
are running on. Click RDCatch to configure it.

There's a box with an Error RML. I have in there:
MB :0.0 1 There was an RDCatch Error Tell Brad!

That pops up an alert box that says "There was an RDCatch Error Tell Brad"
or whatever you'd like it to say. The box has the time and date.  It pops
up a box for every error. I then go into the RD Catch program and see what
is a red line.

If you're handy enough you could have an RML than ran a script that sent
you an email or activated a relay. I don't know of a way to have it tell or
display the RDCatch item that errored out though.

Good luck
Brad