On 2018-06-04 06:38, Gary Hodder wrote:
There are a other alternatives.
Will Rivendell move or stay?

I don't see a problem here unless something drastically changes at github. Microsoft has made quite a number of contributions to the open source world in the last years with almost 2k repositories and >1k3 employees pushing code to github. It is the second biggest contributor of opensource (only google contributed more). And thanks to WSL, Rivendell now runs on Windows - you could say "natively without any VM" around it.

I don't like some of the moves MS made in its company history, but the last years really changed the game.

Just my 2 cents ;-)
/Sascha