Hi, I've been asked to look at the options of exporting a range of audio cuts
from one library and then importing them into a different stand alone machine.
The export and import would need to include a full set of meta data, including
all of the talk times, segues etc.  It would however be a part of the library,
and not the whole library.  Should this be done using rdexport/rdimport or
should rivendell_filter be used? If using rdexport/rdimport, does some kindly
soul have the correct command line syntax that I should be using for this?
Thanks Andy