Hi,

With some of the recent discussion around using x11vnc server and a VNC
client to access Rivendell applications from a Windows box, it got me
thinking - is this the best way to do this, or is it better to run an X
server on the Windows system such as Xming and just log in / launch the
needed app?

I've done both and I don't know that I have a real preference either
way.  The only thing I've run into with running the X server on Windows
is that all the apps have to be launched in the same display for drag
and drop to work, but that is easy enough to do.

Do others have a preference one way or the other?

Just curious.

Lorne Tyndale