There have been some optimizations made to scheduler in Rivendell 3. I'm not
aware of any issues with scheduler codes in the 2.x branch, but the stack that
keeps track of carts for artist/title separation grows indefinitely which could
severely slow down log generation. Rivendell 3 purges the stack during
maintenance runs which helps to keep log generation quick.

Our Rivendell 3 beta system creates 24 hour logs in under a minute.

—
Patrick
patr...@scnv.net