Hi Rich

Just the one group and one scheduler code and 20 tracks per hour. I have simplified the clocks just to see if it makes a difference, the only thing that does is if I only us groups and no codes at all.

It appears from the responses that some are able to create logs with scheduler codes reasonable fast but I'm just wondering if it has more to do with hardware or the software side of things. I'll be testing on a faster system at the end of the week and I'll report back with my findings.

Kind regards

Stan