On Aug 16, 2019, at 15:13, Rob Landry <41001...@interpring.com> wrote:

> I also have a script that can synchronize the LOGS and [day of week]_LOG
> tables between a master Rivendell system and a remote one (typically
> maintained as a backup at a transmitter site).  All of these scripts were
> written for Rivendell v2; I have not looked at Rivendell v3 to see if they
> will still work.

That will likely need significant rework as the DB schema for handling log rows
is completely different in v3.x _vis a vis_ v2.x. Long term, your best bet will
be to use the WebAPI and eschew direct database access entirely. The WebAPI is
publicly documented and maintained so as to preserve backward compatibility
across Rivendell versions.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |