We use a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, it works great! Can support 4 stereo balanced playout channels... Or is it five? Regardless, we're using four. The other nice thing is that it's completely compatible with the USB sound protocol or whatever for all of its controls, so they're all accessible in alsamixer or what have you.

Hope that helps,

Max Kelley KC2SPY
m...@maxkelley.com
www.maxkelley.com