I have a client with a Focusrite Scarlett... 6i6, I think it is. It works, but if the system gets rebooted, it doesn't see the Focusrite on startup. The Focusrite has to be power-cycled to be recognized by the RD system, which I think is running Debian 8, but I forget.

Rob

--
Сквозь грозы сияло нам солнце свободы
И Linus великий нам путь озарил;