On Wed, 2019-08-21 at 17:46 +0200, Hoggins! wrote:
> This interface has its own power supply, so I guess it shouldn't be a
> problem to have internal ±15 vdc available, right?

You've a much better chance, certainly. The only way to tell for sure
is to put an ocilloscope on an output, run sinosoidal tone through it
and note the level at which the waveform starts flattening out at the
peaks.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |