On Thu, 2019-08-29 at 07:43 -0400, Rob Landry wrote:
> I can't find any information on how to troubleshoot this. There's
> nothing
> helpful in dmesg. Does anyone know of a diagnostic tool I can use?

Does it show up in lspci(8)? AudioScience cards will normally show up
as a Texas Instruments 'Multimedia audio controller' of some sort. If
you don't see it there, then you have a BIOS issue. Sometime moving the
card to a different slot can resolve these.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |