On Wed, 21 Aug 2019, Fred Gleason wrote:

Correct, unfortunately. ASI effectively sunset CentOS 6 support over a
year ago. FWIW, the current ASI driver (v4.20.10) does work fine on
CentOS 7 and supports those cards. RPMs are available at:

http://static.paravelsystems.com/audioscience/centos/7/4.20.10-1/

One of my clients has an ASI5810 card he wants to use on a Rivendell 2.19.3 system installed on CentOS 7. The card works under Windows but does not seem to be recognized, even after installing the above RPM.

I can't find any information on how to troubleshoot this. There's nothing helpful in dmesg. Does anyone know of a diagnostic tool I can use?

Rob