Mike,

it is likely too late now, but if you see this soon, I am in #rivendell on
freenode. Perhaps we can find a solution. I will likely be there and able
to help for another half hour. If not, look for me after 9:30 am est
tomorrow morning if it is still not sorted.

drew

Enjoy the *Paradise Island Cam* playing
*Bahamian Or Nuttin* - https://www.paradiseislandcam.com/