Hi Drew

I've had a look through the logs on this machine and I'm now confused too! I
must have done something very strange when I built it. I think the simplest
option will be to back up the audio and rebuild it from scratch.

Thanks for your help and sorry if I've wasted your time. From my side, every
day is a learning opportunity.

Mike

________________________________

Mike Cox
Managing Director
The Rosetta Group Ltd

Email: mike@rosetta.group<mailto:mike@rosetta.group>
Website: www.rosetta.group<http://www.rosetta.group>
Phone: 01983 229 229

[https://www.rosetta.group/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/rosettaGroup-logo-transparent.png]<http://www.rosetta.group>

Have a look at our new cloud phone system at
www.rosettatelecom.com<http://www.rosettatelecom.com>

See our payment options and pay online by clicking here Pay
online<http://www.rosetta.group/payment>