What bothers me about Debian is that I can go through the compile process and sometimes get an error, but sometimes not. There must be something about the way Debian is organized that makes whatever file isn't being found in that py-compile stage disappear sometimes.

I see there are now seven Rivendell daemons; in addition to caed, ripcd, and rdcatchd, I see rdservice, rdpadd, rdpadengined, and rdvairplayd.

Rob

--
Сквозь грозы сияло нам солнце свободы
И Linus великий нам путь озарил;