I have already tried just inserting a WAV file, properly named, into
the audio store without importing, and RDLibrary does not recognize it
is there.

  The station has settled on Audacity, so that there is uniformity and
group knowledge to help other volunteers, so I am most likely to remain
with it, but I will personally look into that list of editors you
collected.  Thanks!

  My system is a remote backup to the main studio, in case of failure
there, so I am seldom actually on-air, thus I have time to implement
the upgrade to 3.3.

  As noted, I cannot now go back to 2.10.3, but if I find the problem
still exists in 3.3, I will experiment with your suggestions.

  I do note that some of the problems I experienced in 2.10.3 are still
extant in 3.3.  I never bothered to report them, because I thought it
could be the OS I was running 2.10.3 on (Linux Mint), but I am now
using the appliance install on completely different hardware, and those
issues still exist.  Just two of them are that all markers set EXCEPT
the cut end marker, shift to the left (earlier) one notch, EVERY TIME
the edit markers are saved.  2.10.2 on Mint did not do this.  Also, any
time a cart is dragged and dropped from RDLibrary into AirPlay, when
the pie widget is set to Transition, the pie widget jumps and the
countdown for the track currently playing becomes cut End, not
Transition.  I will report these again separately when I get more time.

  Thanks for the help.  I really appreciate it.

--Chuck