Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how virtual logs work, and running into some issues.

I've set up a macro that is:

LL 101 W_11_22_2020 -2!

I'd thought this would load a log into the virtual log 101 and start to play
the first entry, but it doesn't seem to do anything, I don't get any audio.

The same exact macro replacing the "101" with "1", "2", or "3" works - loads
that log into the main or aux log in rdairplay and starts the playout.

I tried doing a:
PN 101!

macro after the LL command above and that did not work either.

I also tried other virtual log machines, 102 and 103, but those did not work

What am I missing?

Lorne Tyndale