We have a program provider who has changed his ftp server and I have run into two issues.

First, he specifies he is using FTP over TLS. I'm not sure how to set this up in RDCatch.

The other problem is he is using an email address for a username. I know this is common for users accessing websites, but the first I have seen it for FTP access. Naturally the @ in the username fouls things up. How can I properly utilize the @ in a username in RDCatch?

Thanks.

--
73,
Michael WA7SKG

"Any day you do not learn one new thing is a wasted day."