Hi all,

I have been playing with a Rivendell Virtual Machine.
It's Rivendell 3.5 on Centos 7 using a Libvirt KVM Guest and a Soundblaster Audigy card. An NFS share on the KVM host for audio files (not yet imported) and a reasonable Virtual HDD storage space for them once converted from FLAC to Wav.

All is well except, the sound quality. On first listening the HDA (ICH9) works OK but has slight distortion, which is much more noticeable when using the test tone supplied from the build. I know this is not a production build ( I'm still learning hence the VM) but I wondered if anybody else has had success with this kind of setup.

I would be interested to hear.

cheers,
Chris Perkins