Hi David
Thanks for the info..grateful for any info or pointers.

I am not aware of CAED, is there a description or tut anywhere.

My aim in using Libvirt KVM is to be as bare-bones-bare-metal as possible to lower costs.
I support a very small local station strapped for cash and staff.

Also I would be interested in net-jack if only I could get my head around plain ol' JACK but that's for the next phase I guess.

Thanks,
Chris Perkins