On Oct 3, 2022, at 14:13, Jim W7RY via groups.io
<jimw7ry=zohomail....@groups.io> wrote:

> I can moderate for a while. Until it gets out of hand. :)  As long as it
> doesn't take much time, I'm good with it.

Happily, in the 20 years I’ve run Rivendell-dev, I’ve had to put a user on
‘moderate’ only once. It is a great community.

Ok, let’s do this! I will generate a formal announcement to get things started.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
| Easiest Color to Solve on a Rubik's Cube: Black. Simply remove all  |
| the little colored stickers on the cube, and each of side of the    |
| cube will now be the original color of the plastic underneath --    |
| black. According to the instructions, this means the puzzle is      |
| solved.                                                             |
|                                               -- Steve Rubenstein   |