Anton Oleynikov wrote:
> I see that you're not working in the software industry.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."  --Bertrand Russell

Good move insulting all developers in one shot. I see you are blind as a bat.

The reason you can not listen to "the users" is known to everyone who's ever
dealt with more than one: They never agree. For every user wanting a certain
change, there is one who protests it. That's why it's up to us developers to
think about what we are doing, discuss it, and always have a good reason for
changing things. "Someone wanted it" is never a good reason.

--
Björn