Hello.

You can sort of write your own malloc (not sure about free?) if you need
it. Check out the source code to MIDI, this uses it for a fact. You
basically get a pointer to the MP3 buffer and start giving out space
from there. This works well if you allocate a bunch of things in the
beginning of your program but do not have any malloc/free cycles within
your loops... then you would run out of space and may have to rethink
how you code that.