No, all options would be in the main menu.

But the context menu would have all applicable options to the current context. So, while playing music, you can go to the context menu for what would be a "Simple" menu, while the main menu is the "Advanced" on still containing all possible options on the player.

While in the filetree, sound options are still in the main menu.

On 8/23/06, Linus Nielsen Feltzing <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Paul Louden wrote:
> One option is to move all the "playback" options out of the main menu,
> and into the WPS context menu, as well as any of the options in the
> "sound" menu which don't affect audio in plugins with audio (for
> example, is bass and treble applied to gameboy games? I really don't
> know the answer to this one.)

That would require you to play a file to change the settings. Not very
good, IMHO.

Linus