On Monday 14 May 2007 06:07:47 Menachem Shapiro wrote:
> B"H
>
> I have attached a bash script I put together that will automatically
> download and install the latest daily build.
>
> Menachem

Seems nice but we have rbutil that does the same with a nice GUI
(http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/RockboxUtility).

If you were to make your script be able to handle building rockbox (maybe even
with a list of patches), I would definitly be interested. I made an attempt
once and it worked quite well (although it was nowhere near robust) but I
lost it and never got round to rewriting it.
Someting you might find interesting is this:
http://www.logic.at/people/preining/iriver/. It's the home of one of the
unofficial build guys, and he has a script to handle some things
automatically.

Nicolas