B"H
On 5/14/07, Nicolas Pennequin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Seems nice but we have rbutil that does the same with a nice GUI
(http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/RockboxUtility).

Except that Rockbox Utility doesn't work on linux (or at least has no
linux build). Also, my goal is to integrate this with udev, and have
my computer automatically install the latest daily build when I plug
my device in. This is something that Rockbox Utility doesn't do.

If you were to make your script be able to handle building rockbox (maybe even
with a list of patches), I would definitly be interested. I made an attempt
once and it worked quite well (although it was nowhere near robust) but I
lost it and never got round to rewriting it.

Someting you might find interesting is this:
http://www.logic.at/people/preining/iriver/. It's the home of one of the
unofficial build guys, and he has a script to handle some things
automatically.

That is a cool link. Thanks for pointing it out to me. I will
definitely check it out.

Menachem

Nicolas