On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 09:34:37AM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, Daniel Dalton wrote:
>
>> Well, I'v been writing my own talking plugin patches for myself since I
>> can't be bothered writing code to make two voice files or whatever your
>> solution is...
>
> I guess this then answers to why we haven't accepted such a patch and why
> hosting any such patch in SVN would be a bad idea. Such an attitude will
> of course hamper your changes of getting patches applied.

Well, maybe I gave up trying, I ran out of energy since my other work
wasn't wanted, so why spend 5 times as long coding so you guys like it
when it probably won't get in like everything else, where I can just do
it really quick and it works well for me...

I was just trying to look  for a solution to accessibility, since it
doesn't seem to be a priority.

Dan