On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:52 PM, alex wallis
<alexwallis...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I see, I didn't no this, just out of interest what is floss exactly?

Please do basic research yourself. Searching for FLOSS on google or
wikipedia isn't complicated or far away:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLOSS

> I think rockbox should include some sort of sorting, and not literally use
> the file names. Before 8314 it used to drive me mad that sorting went 1 10

What is "8314"? A date? A random number? If referring to tracker items
please mark them as such. The usual way to do this is by prefixing it
with "FS#", in that case if would've been "FS#8314". Not marking
tracker items as such just makes it harder to read and understand your
mail. Nothing at least I would appreciate.

 - Dominik