On 19.06.2009 16:10, alex wallis wrote:

but if I understand your idea right, this would mean a user then has two things to alter if they want to change both pitch and speedh.

If I use the pitch screen I normally change only one setting at a time: either the pitch (if I want to adjust the song pitch to my instrument) or the speed (if I want to exactly hear what notes are played). Changing both at the same time was only a technical restriction that's no more present. Hence I'm all for two separate settings.

I like having the flexibility of the three settings of just pitch, pitch and speed together and just speed

This necessity of this "flexibility" isn't justified by a "business need". Rather, IMO, it's come to existance just because we hadn't the time stretch feature.

So, again: I'm for the two separate and independent settings.