Thomas Martitz wrote:
I was hoping to get some input on this patch. It adds two, imo very useful, key combos.

At the moment it only applies to the e200. I was hoping that any target that has free buttons can make use of it, but I didn't receive suggestions about this so far.

And generally, is this even wanted? I'd really want this. It makes adding tracks and viewing & manipulating the playlist easier and quicker.

Alright, I was just wondering if I can put another try into getting some votes in favor.

I'd totally love both features, but I can imagine committing the less problematic one first (I guess it would be the "go to the playlist viewer from WPS" part, as it's more easily to implement with other key combos and requires less code changes.

Best regards.